Skyrim Finance Github Contracts and App Repos Release
November is going to witness our Github Public Repos Release and we will start publishing the technical components in succession, with which you will be able to visit our codes and have a foretaste of the future Skyrim Finance technology.
We believe in the resilient and antifragile power of blockchain and permission-less technology precisely because it forever travels on the verge between order and chaos, where true innovation lies. It has been proven that this type of technology can disrupt the existing models and ideas and pushes to another paradigm.
Indubitably, this has become a new form of development method that encourages innovation through collaboration. The open-source movement is the reason why technology has developed at such a breakneck pace for the past few decades. And with that, the world tends to build services on top of an open-source foundation, allowing the stronger base to improve all businesses on top.
This is a significant moment in Skyrim Finance, which marks the beginning of an open and transparent developing journey.
Skyrim Finance is the First Multichain Decentralized Structured Finance Marketplace. The objective of Skyrim Finance is to help investors of different profiles have risk-adjusted returns through fixed-rate and leveraged-yield DeFi products.
- Senior Token(Fixed-rate APY): There are many crypto holders seeking for the fixed-rate APY without standard risk.
- Junior Token(Leveraged APY): There are many yield farmers seeking higher yield farming APY with high leverage.
Introducing Public Repos
skyrim-core: The architecture and smart contracts of Skyrim Finance, the Multichain Decentralized Structured Finance Protocol with Junior and Senior tokens.
Github link: https://github.com/skyrim-labs/skyrim-core
skyrim-app: The basic App for interacting with smart contracts. This is the main user-facing application, allowing access to all features available of Skyrim Finance.
Github link: https://github.com/skyrim-labs/skyrim-app
Introducing Functions in Core
Protocol Workflow (Take Senior Investor as example)
- Users approve DAI to SeniorToken contracts.
- Users mint ST through the mint function of the SeniorToken contract, with a ratio of 1:1.
- Users authorize ST to SkyrimInvestVault through the approve function of the SeniorToken contract.
- Users call the investST of the SkyrimInvestVault contract to invest. At this point, the user just transfers the ST to the SkyrimInvestVault contract.
- The vault side uses the getVaultFromSTTokenAndJTToken function of SkyrimInvestVault to get the DAI from the ST contract and the JT contract. The quantity of DAI is the sum of the vault’s ST and JT balances.
- The vault side calls the investByOwner of SkyrimInvestVault to invest.
- The vault calls the redeemFromStrategy of SkyrimInvestVault to settle the benefits from each strategy.
- The vault applies the redeemByOwner of SkyrimInvestVault to calculate the total interest rate.
- The user settles the investment of the current period through functions redeemWithST and redeemWithJT, and then investVault transfers the corresponding JT to the user account of the JuniorToken contract. SKYRIM is transferred directly to the user as interest income. DAI is transferred to the SeniorToken contract.
- If there is no profit or only loss, the user would only own JT.
- Only when users make a profit can there be SKYRIM as the interest.
- Mint and destruction of ST/JT are executed directly from SeniorToken and JuniorToken.
- The system will define investVault according to different periods, and each period corresponds to a different investVault, and the investment strategy includes different underlying assets (DeFi products).
- The investment is divided according to each period, and each period contains independent SkyrimInvestVault, SeniorInvestRewardPool and JuniorInvestRewardPool.
- project_leader_notifyReward.js — Sending pledge rewards script
- project_leader_op.js — Project side income settlement script
- command — The command to run the above two scripts
🚨 NOTE: We will not DM you first or ask you for any personal/sensitive/crypto information. Please be vigilant & Protect yourselves against scams or fraud.
About Skyrim Finance
Skyrim Finance is the First Multichain Decentralized Structured Finance Marketplace. Skyrim Finance aims to build the Robo-Advisor of the DeFi ecosystem. The objective of Skyrim Finance is to help investors of different profiles have risk-adjusted returns through fixed-rate and leveraged-yield DeFi products.